Friday, December 17, 2010

DD Day 16

Traditions

After my husband and I got married we started the tradition of baking gifts for his aunts and uncles. They raved about it the first year and we continued. It was easier then trying to figure out what to get everyone, cheaper than buying something for everyone, and it gave us a chance to do something for them. For the last year or two that tradition seemed to fall by the wayside. It was a shame since I loved to bake and fix up the gifts, but children (especially 3 week old twins) can sometimes make certain tasks difficult. Happily, the tradition is back on. Today I started baking cookies. So far we have a couple dozen chocolate chip and a couple dozen snickerdoodles. There is lot more baking to do, but that's okay. I'm glad to have restarted this wonderful tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment