Friday, December 17, 2010

DD Day 15

A Good Night's Sleep

My wonderful children slept the night through. This isn't a first for any of them, but it is a first for all of them. About the time I got pregnant with the twins, H started being difficult to get to bed and then waking up during the night. It wasn't a wake up every night kind of thing, but coupled with pregnancy my sleep was deprived. After the twins were born I had them and H waking one or several times a night. Unlike H, the twins didn't start to sleep the night through. It's been a year of mostly interrupted sleep, and that's life with children. However, last night, every single one of my boys slept from their bed time until 6:30am. This is even more wonderful because of the 6:30 wake up time, usually we are up between 5:00am and 5:30am. Praise God for sleep. It may have taken a year or longer, but I'll take it when I can get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment