Friday, December 17, 2010

DD Day 13

Ok, I'm a slacker. Here comes the backlog of posts.

Imagination

Today we spent time as a family shopping. During the afternoon I visited my old colleague and friend at work, and then she came over for a little while in the evening. Also in the evening, my husband went to a blue light ceremony to honor all the fallen officers in our county. During the time after the twins went to sleep and while we waited for him to return home, H and I little some candles and the tree and turned off all the lights. It was during this time that we had the best fun ever. His imagination never ceases to amaze me. He told me stories about pirates and began to act them out. We were doing all sorts of acting and imagining until his daddy came home. The second his daddy walked into the house he ran over and asked if he could blow out the candles (he'd been waiting to do it since we lit them). After a little talking and showing them off, he blew them out one by one. 

I know life has changed a lot since the twins arrived. I love having all my children, but these moments where H and I can play like we used to before are so precious. I want to remember them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment