Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Thoughts

A few quick and happy thoughts running through my mind this morning.

1. H found his name tag all by himself. He was so proud and he brought it over to show Husband that he did it.

2. I love how J will come to me and ask where G is (usually asking for him by middle name, not first). It is adorable to me that he wants to know and keep track of his twin.

3. G's crazy coloring skills. He's 2.5 yrs old and he colors inside the lines. Crazy, especially since I never showed/taught him how and don't stress doing it ever. Still, he loves to color with color pencils and he's amazing (coming from his proud mama).

4. Five weeks to go until the newest member of the family arrives. I'm excited to hold and cuddle him, to notice everything about him that reminds me of the boys and doesn't, to see if he has my nose and Husband's pinky fingers. I'm also realizing that time is quickly passing by and there is tons to do to finish prepping for his arrival (including deciding on a name).

5. I have the bestest sister-friend in the whole, wide world. Last night she and her husband took the boys so Husband and I could just hang out together. We went to dinner and got some ice cream. Then, after bed time, we watched a movie. So nice to just be together.

I'm sure I could keep going, but it's almost time to pick H up.

No comments:

Post a Comment