Friday, June 3, 2011

A Break

Today marks the last day of the school year here. While I'm not teaching this year, I am excited for the school year to be done. I need a break! Little S is not a difficult baby, in fact she's as easy to take care of as H was when he was little. The difference is I have three other kiddos now. I look forward to Sunday when Husband will be home all day and can watch the boys while I leave the house and go do whatever it is that I'm going to do...make that Monday (forgot we had plans for Sunday already).

Right now I am thankful for our Friday morning "preschool." H and I were on opposite teams this morning and I needed a break. Little S is napping and the house is quiet; all the boys are at school. It feels so good to be in a quiet house with a chance to gather my thoughts and get what I need to do done.

No comments:

Post a Comment