Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday

It's Friday. That means lots of things going on. I have to prep the house for being gone. My sister-friend, my boys, and myself are going to visit my mom (and dad, and grandma, and in-laws, and...) this weekend. I'm so excited to be able to spend time with family. I'm also excited because I'm going to be helping my mom, which I rarely get to do. She's hosting a women's tea at church and I'm going to be helping with the craft.

After that, she's going to help me by watching my boys while I come back home and clean like a mad woman. Then, it's off to retrieve my little loves. I'm sure that it will be tempting to lounge instead of work (as I'm doing right now), but there is too much to do. I feel so blessed to have family like we have. I love seeing them and I wish we lived closer. I know H would love if we did, he's constantly asking when we are going to Grandma's house.

Just a few thoughts. It's an exciting day for many reasons and I'm working on remembering how blessed I am. I hope those of you who read this are having a great day, and if not I hope it gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment