Friday, July 13, 2012

Out of touch

So many posts I've wanted to write, and yet nothings been done. Summer is almost over (bleak thought, I know, but H starts school Aug. 8). It feels like we've been cramming tons of things into the time we've had. Swim lessons are over. H did well, and he still loves swimming and water, though he doesn't want to practice with me like he did with his teachers. The twins are growing and talking even more. They love to play and run and watch "heroes" (The Incredibles), Cars, and Thomas the Tank Engine. All the boys are a little more rowdy and likely to hit one another, and we're working on that. I'm 7 months pregnant and I feel huge. That isn't a bad thing. I love seeing the look on people's faces when they ask when I'm due and I tell them Sept. 24th. I'm not sure how much of the look is "whoa, she still has more summer left" and how much is "really? I thought it would be a lot sooner than that." Husband is working away. He just went through shift change and were adjusting to his new days off.

Here are a few (or a lot) pictures from the last bit of time to show you what we've been up to as we've tried to stay cool.

Finishing up swim lessons
G coloring
G reading
H - we were playing in the shade
J and H doing headstands (a daily occurrence)
G dressing as Superman
J dressing as Superman
Napping
G
J
Doing some organizing (still about halfway to go)
The idea for this was found on Pinterest. Click here to go to the website.

Fireworks on the Fourth
Visiting grandparents
G and J sleeping in tight places
Playing with cousins
Looking handsome (G, J, and H)
Going to the zoo with friends
Loving the monkeys
Train rides
Playing with friends and watching Mary Poppins
Cars
More swimming
Hanging out with cousins after swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment