Friday, December 2, 2011

Two Doubled

J and G leaving the hospital
Monday the twins turn two. I am at a loss for how quickly time has passed. I look at new babies, ones that were bigger at birth than the twins, and I have a hard time remembering how small they felt and were. I look back at pictures of them. They were so tiny (5 lbs 13 oz and 6 lbs 3 oz). Now they walk, talk, run, climb, color, etc. If you can show them they can do it. If H does it, they want to do it. Life is still so wonderful and amazing for them.

In the past few months both boys have began talking more. They say: hat, shoes, socks, head, nose, cheek, ow, H, G, J, Mama, Daddy, Becca, Sadie, Seth, please, thank you, ball, dog, cat, cheese, balloon, and train. There are more word sprinkled amongst these. They seem to be more opinionated about their food now. As always, they are sometimes opposites (G likes pineapple and J doesn't prefer it) and then when I tell people that they switch it up on me (J ate pineapple on Thanksgiving). They make life much more active and interesting. They cling more than H did at this age, I think. They love each other and I love watching them interact. They love H and want to be with him doing what he does a lot of times, but they also have moments when they want to be alone. They still sleep in the same bed and most of the time can be found all cuddled up together.
A year old
They are part of my joy. I couldn't have forseen how wonderful life would be with my three boys. I remember laughing when I found out we were having twins. I didn't know what else to do. There are still times when I have no clue what to do, but life is better with them in it.
Two years old

No comments:

Post a Comment