Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pretzels

I've been blessed with 3 boys who eat pretty much anything. When they decide they don't like a food, I can't complain too much because there are few things they won't eat.

It is because of this, that I find it funny Gideon doesn't like pretzels. He is a fan of almost any food and pretzels are so normal. Yesterday at snack time I had my niece and nephew here along with my own children. I started with some craisins, kiwi, and apple chips, then I moved onto pretzels (they are picky eaters and didn't want any snack other than the pretzels). The twins looked like little beggars standing at the gate waiting for me to hand them whatever, until the pretzels came out. Gideon saw what was in my hand, shook his head no, and walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment