Thursday, May 19, 2011

Crazy-Hectic

Yesterday was a crazy, hectic day. It started with a call from my wonderful husband saying he forgot something at 6:00 a.m. A few minutes later H came in and told me he needed me to get up because he can't get up without me. We got up, he got dressed and started watching t.v. so I could shower. I then got the twins up and got them dressed. My sister-in-law came over to help me with the two children I was going to watch today (S and my nephew S). I drove about 45 min. toward my husband's work (he met me along the way) and gave him what he needed. I then found a restroom for H (he told me on the way he needed to go potty) while my husband watched the twins. Then, we headed back home. I got back at 8:50 a.m.; not too bad given that I left at 7:15 a.m. Thankfully, little S was napping and H was super excited to see nephew S. The boys, all 4 of them, played hard all day. Everyone was ready for a nap around 1:00/1:30 p.m. No problems with anyone (other than normal bickering that sometimes comes when everyone wants the same toy). It was a good day, and I'm glad to be sitting here and typing with only my boys around.

S

H

S

Watching "The Magic School Bus" together

No comments:

Post a Comment