Saturday, May 7, 2011

Handsome Boys

So, as a mother of boys, I don't get to shop for frilly dresses, hairbands, and shiny shoes. That's okay. I enjoy finding clothes to make my boys as cute as possible. For Easter, my mother bought each of the boys a suit. The twins were too skinny for their pants, so we ended up buying some dark jeans (I couldn't find black slacks in anything below a 2T and we needed 12 mo.). Needless to say, they were more adorable than I could have imagined they would be.

A week or so ago I won a stamp from Bella Blvd. Studio. Much to my surprise, the not only sent me the stamp, but some wonderful product from the Mr. Boy line. I was SUPER excited. Last night I had the chance to sit down and make a layout with their fun products. I haven't used the stamp yet, but I used the paper/chipboard stickers, etc.




I'm editing this to add a picture of another layout I made (same picture and concept) for my mother-in-law. These two layouts are our Mother's Day gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment