Monday, June 11, 2012

Summer & Swimming

Well, summer has started and my boys are loving the pool. They've been loving it for a while now, but that love has increased as they now have a bigger pool to play in. The little 4-ft pool from last summer just isn't big enough for an almost 5-yr-old and two 2 1/2-yr-olds. We upgraded to an 8-ft pool and there is plenty of room to play and even enough that Husband and I can sit in there with them if we wish (or if they do).

Next week H starts swim lessons. That should be a fun experience for all of us. I wanted to enroll the twins in a parent and me class, but we had some scheduling issues with help. Not a big deal. We'll do our own parent and me stuff with them (and H) on our own time, and they can have fun in the pool in the backyard. I'm looking forward to the fun and memories we'll make in the water this summer, as well as the pictures I hope to get documenting it. Who knows, maybe one (or more) of my boys will be more bold than his mama and go out for the swim team when he's in high school.

G, J (back), and S
H - See the size difference 
G, H, and S
H and G
H and G
H and G
H and G
H and G
J - Both twins saw H do this, but G doesn't trust the tube enough to try it

No comments:

Post a Comment