Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Naps

In the past, Sunday naps have been a definite for the twins and Husband (especially on his current shift), and a maybe for H and I. On good days H will fall asleep on the way home from lunch and then everyone naps, at least for an hour or so. Last week and this week it have been better (and worse). All the boys fall asleep on the way home. Everyone transfers from the car to their bed. Everyone sleeps until 5p. For two weeks now I've been able to enjoy a 2-2 1/2 hour nap. I would love to do this every day, but I'm glad for one day a week. The only downside is our 7p bedtime. No one is ready for bed at 7p after waking up at 5p, especially when the sun is still up. It's been moved back and hour or so on Sunday's for that reason, but I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment