Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A New Favorite


I know you aren't supposed to drink soda when you are pregnant (or ever for that matter). We aren't a big soda drinking family in this house (our parents are, but we aren't). When Fresh and Easy had their organic fruit flavored soda advertised, I thought it sounded yummy. I've tried it before, but since we don't buy/drink soda, I had forgotten it existed. I love it. It's my new obsession. While I'm sure it isn't great for me, I figure it isn't as terrible since I can pronounce and know what the ingredients are.

The flavors tend to be a little on the tart side, and I like that. The bubbles are nice (but beware, they don't last so you have to drink the whole bottle in one sitting...just kidding, but they don't fizz the same way after being stored in the fridge for a day). It's an indulgence, I know, and we can't afford for me to make it a habit, but I'm really enjoying it while I have the chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment