Monday, August 8, 2011

My First-born is 4!

I don't know where the time has gone, but my "little" H is now 4-yrs-old. We had his party on Saturday, and since then I've been telling him he's 4. He keeps telling me he wants to be 3.

It is so hard to believe that he isn't that little 7lb 4oz baby I had in the hospital. He's a 30lb little boy. He runs, jumps, and climbs. He's super active. He loves his brothers and he loves to wrestle/boss his brothers. He can be a huge helper in every  way possible. He talks constantly it seems (unless the t.v. is on). He makes connections like crazy, and he never forgets (an elephant was the perfect animal to pick for his nursery). He makes my life busy, crazy, hectic, and wonderful. I cannot imagine life without him, and I wouldn't want to!

My favorite picture from the hospital 
3 months old
6 months old
10 months old
1 yr.
2 yrs.
3 yrs.
4 yrs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment