Thursday, April 7, 2011

Random things

My 3 yr. old is like me in several ways, though I think he's like his father in many more. One of those ways is the random things he says when he wakes up. You never know what will come out of his mouth. I, too, have this tendency if you ask my sister-friend about when I lived with her.

This morning, when he woke up, his brothers and I were in the dining room. This is what I heard:

"Oh no, not again."

He then walked into the dining room and said:

"Mama, the sun is up?" (Yes, the sun is up). "The ladybugs are awake." (Yes, the ladybugs are awake).

Now, we've been looking for and at and holding ladybugs for the last couple weeks, but I have no idea why they were on his mind first thing this morning. Looks like I may have some insight into what we'll be doing later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment