Saturday, April 9, 2011

Differences

One of the most interesting things about twins is having these two little boys who look EXTREMELY alike (some might say identical) but who are two very distinct little people.

They sometimes sleep similarly.
J and G
And if I don't dress them differently there are many people, family included, who can't tell them apart right away or at all. Still, their personalities are SO different. Today at lunch I wanted a picture of them. They both know what the camera is, and at this point both can say cheese. G is all about the pictures. He'll sometimes smile coyly, but he always has a huge, cheesy grin in there somewhere.
G
J, however takes time to give me the pictures I want. He's shy in front of the camera. If I'm not careful I miss some great shots because the smile is gone and he's just starting at me. Making him laugh always works though.

J
My two sweet boys. You are so much alike and so different at the same time. I love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment