Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Moxie Fab Food Wraps Challenge

One of the challenges going on at Moxie Fab World right now is the food wraps challenge. I hadn't planned on participating to begin with, but then something came to mind. I recently acquired some See's candy and had the box to play with. I decided to decorate it for my best friend. Here's what I came up with. Now I just need to make some cake balls and fill it.

I covered the lid and bottom of the box, as well as the inside.
Close up of decorations
Inside of lid

All papers, stamps, and embellishments (except twine and brad) are by Bella Blvd.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Charity! Thanks for linking this up to the Food Wrap Challenge in the Moxie Fab World in celebration of 350 Cards & Gifts Week! Good luck in the random drawing! :)

    ReplyDelete