Saturday, January 8, 2011

A New Year

Well, here we about a week into the new year. It been an eventful first week. I sliced my wrist/hand open on the first (I was pushing on a window from the outside so my husband could latch it inside and apparently I pushed on the window instead of the frame). Five stitches later and things have been interesting. It's amazing how much I use my left hand (I'm right handed) with my 3 boys. At this point I can do most things. It's still a little sore sometimes if I twist my wrist the wrong way, but I'm glad to be getting back to normal. Stitches come out on Monday - YAY!

The boys are doing well. The weather has been nice enough that they can play outside or we can take walks and  I've been trying to do that lately. They definitely need something to burn off the energy. I don't know what I'm going to do when I have two 2-year-olds and a 4-year-old. I can only imagine the craziness. If anything can help me burn some calories, I'm sure that will!

Here's praying for a good year. No resolutions, just change as it happens and a few goals to keep in mind:
- be a better domestic engineer (cleaning the house, etc.)
- waste less time
- be creative when possible
- more hands on stuff for the boys and less t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment