Saturday, November 27, 2010

Getting Crafty

While our family was down I had a chance to do a few crafts. It's always nice to have help watching the babies and not to have to wait for nap time or bedtime. I have so many things I want to do (and several I need to do...), but it is sometimes difficult to find time. Still, any chance I get I love to do what I can.

H was very excited about the craft with candy canes; mainly because he wanted to eat a candy stick. He helped a little, but when working with hot glue it's not always easy to let him help. Both ideas came from www.lovebugscrapbooking.com.

Centerpieces made with 4 candy canes hot glued together
A jewelry box made out of match boxes for our niece
It swivels :)

I'm hoping that I'll be able to get some more things done over the next couple of weeks. I have some sewing to do (okay, quite a bit of sewing to do) and a new machine to figure out. I think I might have to bribe my best friend with dinner and nephew cuddles to get her to come over and help. After all, who wouldn't want some love from these two cuties.
G - such a mess, he loved getting his dinner all over tonight
J - he wouldn't stop choking himself with his finger

No comments:

Post a Comment