Monday, November 22, 2010

Family is on the way

Thanksgiving will be here in a matter of days and my husband's family will be over at our place for the day. I look forward to spending time with everyone and, if the weather permits, having H play outside with his cousins. Still, there is a lot to do around the house to get ready for everyone; mainly those everyday cleaning things that build up (dishes, laundry, and toy pick-up).

There was a time I thought I could be that awesome house wife with the perfect house because I stayed at home. Knowing more about me and now having my three little ones I don't see that as a possibility any time soon. It's a bummer. I know my husband would love it.

As the holidays draw near I find myself both excited, because I love this time of year, and frustrated, because I can't seem to get it all done. At least today I have some help getting things done. I know I will have help the rest of the week with my in-laws here. Praise God for providing help.

No comments:

Post a Comment