Monday, August 17, 2015

Figuring it out

This is our second week of school. We are figuring out our new schedule. Some of it is easy, and some of it not so much. Still, I feel like we're doing okay. At this moment I'm sitting in my car waiting for the right time to get out and get my boys. W is asleep and I'm enjoying my quiet moment. This year our schedule isn't allowing me the "me time" I've had in the past, and I'm trying to keep my eyes open for little moments I can claim. So far, this time seems to be one of them. I'm working on figuring it out. I think today might also be the day we figure out what doing homework with three looks like (I'm a little intimidated by this one).


I may need to keep a book in the car and take these little 15 min snippets of each Monday through Friday and read (it's been so long since I've done that). Here's hoping the naps last the year. I'm not ready to give those up quite yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment