Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December daily - modified

Last year I attempted to make a December Daily photo album. It turned into a daily post on my blog and an album that has yet to be finished (printing pictures every day doesn't happen in my world). This year I'm doing a modified version. I'm using some one word prompts to take pictures and adding in some photos of our family traditions and some new things we want to be traditions. Some will posted on my blog (not daily) and it may or may not end up in an album. My desire is that it would, but I'll be realistic about that part.

Dec. 1 - 64 degrees - view and joy
View
Joy - G
Joy - J
Joy - H (and his silly face)
Joy - W
Dec. 2 - 62 degrees - holiday movie
Our newest in the collection
Dec. 3 - 65 degrees - red and home decor
Red leaves
Red shirt (G - J in blue)
Our home decor (as I wait patiently to get a tree)
Advent/Nativity - Sunday started advent (we did it Monday due to children without a nap falling asleep early). Each Sunday we'll light the candle for that week (and the previous weeks) and add the corresponding figure to our nativity.
Candle #1 and the prophet

No comments:

Post a Comment