Monday, October 8, 2012

Things I love a lot right now

There are tons of things I love a lot right now, especially in relation to my boys, so I thought I'd "jot" them down.

1. I love that all my boys call Dumbo Jumbo (the name his mama gave him).
2. I love that my boys love "Jumbo" and don't feel sad watching it.
3. I love how J adores W and wants to hold him and comfort him all the time (now to work on a better solution for not crying than putting his hand over W's mouth).
J and W

4. I love that H is doing well in school and starting to better understand and learn Spanish.
H brought these too me and told me that one was pequeño
and one was grande.
5. I love our friends - we have amazing ones.
6. I love the drawings that H does - they are so funny and creative. This is especially true on his homework - those are the best!
A shark that ate a bathtub (rotate left)
H dreaming of a paintbrush (rotate left)
7. I love my husband and how he takes care of us and that he was super excited to be a daddy again.

8. I love that I was able to drop H off at school this morning with three other kids in tow. I can do this!
9. I love my sister and how frequently we talk (not as often since W's been born, but still).
10. I love that my brother and I have a good relationship even though we don't talk very often. Maybe I should work on that...
11. I love that I have four boys.
12. I love this face.

13. And this face.

14. I love that I'm able to stay home. I have no idea how long it will last, but I'll take it for as long as I can.
15. I love nap time! I especially love it when it takes place wherever they drop.
G
H
16. I love that the twins are content with water cups when we go through a Starbucks drive-thru.
17. I love how the twins, especially G, want homework because H has homework.
H doing his homework
G and J doing theirs - I draw things in highlighter for them to
trace, color, or whatever they desier
18. I love hearing my boys tell Husband, "Read, Daddy" and "Sing, Daddy."
19. I love hearing H retell stories he heard at school - his current retelling is The Three Billy Goats Gruff.

No comments:

Post a Comment