1. I love that all my boys call Dumbo Jumbo (the name his mama gave him).
2. I love that my boys love "Jumbo" and don't feel sad watching it.
3. I love how J adores W and wants to hold him and comfort him all the time (now to work on a better solution for not crying than putting his hand over W's mouth).
|J and W|
4. I love that H is doing well in school and starting to better understand and learn Spanish.
|H brought these too me and told me that one was pequeño |
and one was grande.
6. I love the drawings that H does - they are so funny and creative. This is especially true on his homework - those are the best!
|A shark that ate a bathtub (rotate left)|
|H dreaming of a paintbrush (rotate left)|
8. I love that I was able to drop H off at school this morning with three other kids in tow. I can do this!
9. I love my sister and how frequently we talk (not as often since W's been born, but still).
10. I love that my brother and I have a good relationship even though we don't talk very often. Maybe I should work on that...
11. I love that I have four boys.
12. I love this face.
13. And this face.
14. I love that I'm able to stay home. I have no idea how long it will last, but I'll take it for as long as I can.
15. I love nap time! I especially love it when it takes place wherever they drop.
17. I love how the twins, especially G, want homework because H has homework.
|H doing his homework|
|G and J doing theirs - I draw things in highlighter for them to|
trace, color, or whatever they desier
19. I love hearing H retell stories he heard at school - his current retelling is The Three Billy Goats Gruff.