Things I love that H says right now:
- us vs. our - ex You want to come to us house?
- police guy vs. policeman
- crumb stick vs. churro
- mines vs. mine - it doesn't happen as much anymore, but I love that he knows an s goes on the end of possessives
- helicopter sounds like hotdogger - I'll be a little sad when he can say this properly
- holy smokes - it is always said with such emotion and enthusiasm, cracks me up every time (learned from Aunt Becca I think)
- holy mackerel - he sounds out every syllable of mackerel (learned from Jonah: A VeggieTales Movie)