Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The person I want to be

The person I want to be is not the person I am. I was much closer to being that person 6 years ago in some ways, and in other ways I'm closer now. Daily I find myself doing things that I want to stop, though in the moment it doesn't always seem possible. Right now, in this quiet moment of the morning, all of it seems possible. Everything seems obtainable. I know it will mean hard work. I know it will me refocusing myself multiple times a day, possibly even multiple times an hour, but I want to do it. I want to make that effort. I want to be the best me I can be. I want my children to have the best mom they can. So, today, in this moment,  I will decide do my best and see the bright side, to not yell,  be an encourager, and to set the example. And, now, to begin with breakfast and getting ready for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment