Sunday, November 18, 2012

From worse to better

Not the best morning. A tired and sore mama isn't usually the best mama. I'm glad to say we're doing better. The back door is open and outside play has commenced. Between working on laundry, pushing children on swings, trying to convince H that a bouncy ball and a basket make for a great game (which worked but didn't last long), and finding a feather things are looking up. W has a snotty nose and I'm hoping it's nothing but a snotty nose due to weather. Regardless, he's a good baby and we're having a much better time now. I plan on sprinkling bits of creativity time (we've had some drawing/coloring time) in there as well. The goal is to play the energy out, take a nap, and then do it all over again. I'm thankful we have some blue skies so I can keep that goal without going down to McDonald's. Then again, I'm thankful there is a McDonald's close enough that we can enjoy the play place if we need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment