Sunday, January 1, 2012

A quick note

Things have been crazy here for the last several weeks. A few weeks ago I went to my grandma's house to help her and my dad out while my mom was out of town. When my mom returned it was a couple of days before Husband arrived and we had an early Christmas with my family (Husband had to work that day). We then headed back here and had Christmas with his family (though he was at work for part of that time). Sunday night I began to feel sick and Monday morning his parents left (his mom had surgery scheduled on Tuesday). We had a day or two to sit back and relax, then Wednesday we went to the San Diego Zoo and Thursday we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific and Friday I'm not sure what happened but it wasn't all the cleaning that I thought would get done. Here it is, New Year's Day and tomorrow I get little S back. I'm mostly well, the twins are sick, and H is in desperate need of attention. How is it possible that this little break offered times of rest, but looking back it was also crazy busy? I don't know, but it was enjoyable and the only thing I need now is a clean house.

J and G sharing the car

A happy H

Decorating the tree

Playdoh was my sanity saver

H

Granny Great even joined in the fun

Leaf fun on our walk

G and J wanted to get out of the stroller

J, G, and H on "Christmas" morning

With their new skateboards

Christmas at home

At the zoo

At the aquarium

J, H, and G - they loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment