Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly Project

I had said I wanted to create a weekly project, that was a goal I thought I could achieve. I still think I can, and I'm glad to say that I did complete one last week (pictures to follow later).

Our JoAnn's is going out of business (very sad), but there are some awesome deals on everything, especially fabric and patterns. I've been thinking of making some gifts for friends who are pregnant, and now seemed like the perfect time to do that. Friday I cut out some flannel to make a burp rag for my newest nephew (born on Thursday). Saturday I got to work and it came together so easily and quickly (ideas from my head rarely work out so well). I am pleased at how easy they are, and I like them so much I've even thought about trying to sell them. We'll see how far I get on that. Right now I'm just happy to be getting some presents made instead of trying to find time to go to the store and buy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment