Friday, February 11, 2011

This Week's Project

As I was looking at some submissions for the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World this week, one of the girls had also chosen to do her card for the Make It Monday challenge for Papertrey Ink. I loved the concept, and decided to give it a try. I made a card for my husband for Monday. I'm mostly happy with the outcome, but I think I would have like the words a little closer together.

Love Card
I don't own any Papertrey Ink items, so I used what I had.
The background is Unity Stamp Co. So & So Loves stamped with VersaMark Dazzle ink in Champagne.
The words and tree are from Unity Stamp Co. kits: Lovely Bits & Baubles (tree, love, meant to be, you and me), Tree-mendous Love (love), Lollipop Tree You & Me (you and me), and Folk Inspired (all my love).
The black rhinestones are zvacreative.com.
The striped sticker is Reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment