Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Costumes: Superman & Dino/Dragons

H decided he wanted to be a superhero for Halloween, from there he settled on Superman. Because I'm cheap, I told him it was fine as long as I made the costume (sometimes being cheap is a curse). Anyway, I am pleased to say the costume turned out well and he liked it (the most important part). He was an adorable little superhero.

Next on the agenda were costumes for the twins. I was going to make them lions and fluff out their curls. It would have been cute, but I saw a picture of a hoodie with dinosaur/dragon spikes on the back and it changed my mind. I went to the Dollar Tree thinking I would go with whichever I could find materials for (again with the cheap). I ended up getting a couple of t-shirts to use for the lion costume if the 6 receiving blankets I bought for the dino/dragon costumes didn't work (I changed from hoodies to p.j. type outfits). Thankfully, it worked, and they were super adorable. According to H, G is a dinosaur because he's blue and J is a dragon because he's green.
J and G
With my sister-friend - we were getting ready to get some candy

No comments:

Post a Comment